Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Menomonee Falls? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Menomonee Falls and other cities such as river-falls, fond-du-lac, and kaukauna
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Menomonee Falls, WI
With so many different options, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you should think about when buying CBD in Menomonee Falls or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.