Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Menasha, Wisconsin, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Menasha and other cities including menomonie, de-pere, and franklin
Wisconsin CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Menasha, WI
Because there are so many various products, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Menasha or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.