Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Memphis? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Tennessee!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Memphis, Tennessee, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Memphis and nearby cities like johnson-city, knoxville, and lebanon
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Tennessee?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Memphis, TN
Because there are so many different brands to choose from, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are several things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Memphis or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.