Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Melbourne? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Melbourne, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Melbourne and nearby cities like sanford, winter-garden, and safety-harbor
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Melbourne, FL
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one need to consider when buying CBD in Melbourne or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.