Looking for premium CBD oil products in Medford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Oregon!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Medford, Oregon, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Medford and nearby cities like tigard, bend, and woodburn
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Oregon?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Medford, OR
With so many different brands, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Medford.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.