Looking for premium-quality CBD in Medford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Oregon!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Medford, Oregon, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Oregon?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Medford, OR
With such a vast number various options, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are five important things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Medford or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.