Looking for top-quality CBD products in Medford? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Medford, New Jersey, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Medford, NJ
With such a vast number different companies to select from, it can become challenging to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are five important things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Medford or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.