Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Medford? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Medford, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Medford and nearby cities like orange, madison, and ocean-acres
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Medford, NJ
Because there are so many various brands, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Medford.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.