Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Medford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Medford, Massachusetts, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Medford, MA
Because there are so many various options to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s several things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Medford or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.