Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Mechanicsville, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Mechanicsville and other cities including waynesboro, bon-air, and rose-hill
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Mechanicsville, VA
With so many different brands to select from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Mechanicsville or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.