Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Meads? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Meads, Kentucky, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Meads and nearby cities such as newport, jeffersontown, and lexington-fayette
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Meads, KY
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can often be quite challenging to choose the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Meads.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.