Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Meadow Woods? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Meadow Woods, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Meadow Woods, FL
With so many different brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Meadow Woods or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.