Looking for premium CBD oil products in Mauldin? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Mauldin, South Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in South Carolina: Is Hemp CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Mauldin, SC
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can often become difficult to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are five important things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one must think about when buying CBD in Mauldin.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.