Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Matthews? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Matthews, North Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
North Carolina CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Matthews, NC
With such a vast amount various companies, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s a variety of things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Matthews.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.