Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Matthews? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Matthews, North Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Matthews and neighboring cities such as thomasville, burlington, and roanoke-rapids
CBD Regulations in North Carolina: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Matthews, NC
With so many different options to choose from, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are five important things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Matthews or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.