Looking for top-quality CBD in Matteson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Matteson, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Matteson and neighboring cities including calumet, glenview, and elgin
Illinois CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Matteson, IL
With so many different companies to select from, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Matteson.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.