Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Mason? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Mason, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Mason and neighboring cities such as fremont, shaker-heights, and sandusky
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Mason, OH
With so many various options, it can often be challenging to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s five things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Mason or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.