Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Mason City, Iowa, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Mason City and nearby cities such as cedar-falls, des-moines, and dubuque
Is CBD Oil Legal in Iowa?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Mason City, IA
With such a vast number various companies to select from, it can become quite challenging to select the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s 5 things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Mason City or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.