Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Martinsburg? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout West Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Martinsburg, West Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Martinsburg and neighboring cities like weirton, beckley, and clarksburg
CBD Regulations in West Virginia: Is CBD Oil Legal in West Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Martinsburg, WV
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can be difficult to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best product for you, here’s five important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important points that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Martinsburg or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.