Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Marshalltown, Iowa, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Marshalltown and other cities like cedar-rapids, ottumwa, and north-liberty
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Iowa?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Marshalltown, IA
With such a vast amount different companies, it can often be difficult to choose the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Marshalltown or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.