Shopping for high-quality CBD in Marlborough? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Marlborough, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Marlborough, MA
Because there are such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Marlborough or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.