Looking for top-quality CBD in Marion? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Iowa!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Marion, Iowa, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Marion and neighboring cities like clinton, coralville, and cedar-falls
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Iowa?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Marion, IA
Because there are such a vast number different products to select from, it can be quite challenging to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Marion.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.