Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Marion? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Marion, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Marion and nearby cities like decatur, south-elgin, and algonquin
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Marion, IL
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Marion or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.