Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Marion? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Marion, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Marion, IL
With so many different options, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Marion.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.