Looking for high-grade CBD products in Marietta? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Marietta, Georgia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Marietta, GA
With so many various options, it can be quite challenging to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s several things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Search the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Marietta or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.