Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Marietta? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Marietta, Georgia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Marietta and other cities such as lawrenceville, tucker, and brunswick
Is CBD Oil Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Marietta, GA
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Marietta.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.