Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Maple Shade? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Maple Shade, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Maple Shade and nearby cities like tinton-falls, manchester, and jefferson
Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Maple Shade, NJ
With such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are a variety of things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Maple Shade or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.