Looking for high-grade CBD in Maple Heights? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Maple Heights, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Maple Heights, OH
With such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can become difficult to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Maple Heights or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.