Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Maple Heights, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Maple Heights and nearby cities including scioto, elyria, and springboro
CBD Regulations in Ohio: Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Maple Heights, OH
With such a vast number various options, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are five important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Maple Heights or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.