Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Maple Grove? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Minnesota!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Maple Grove, Minnesota, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Maple Grove and other cities like otsego, inver-grove-heights, and buffalo
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Minnesota?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Maple Grove, MN
With such a vast number various products, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s five things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Maple Grove.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.