Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Manassas Park? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Manassas Park, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Manassas Park and nearby cities including mclean, marumsco, and short-pump
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Manassas Park, VA
With such a vast number various products to choose from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s several things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Manassas Park or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.