Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Manalapan, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Manalapan and neighboring cities including scotch-plains, toms-river, and rutherford
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Manalapan, NJ
Because there are so many various options, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here’s five things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one should consider when buying CBD in Manalapan or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.