Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Maine, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Maine and other cities such as galesburg-city, darien, and bloomington
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Maine, IL
Because there are so many various products, it can become difficult to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the right item for you, here are FIVE things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one need to think about when buying CBD in Maine.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.