Looking for premium CBD Oil in Maine? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Maine, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Maine, IL
With such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Maine.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.