Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Mahwah? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Mahwah, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Mahwah and nearby cities including old-bridge, east-orange, and raritan
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Mahwah, NJ
With such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s five important things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Mahwah or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.