Looking for high-grade CBD in Madisonville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Madisonville, Kentucky, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Kentucky?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Madisonville, KY
With so many various companies to choose from, it can often become challenging to pick the right product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is best to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Madisonville.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.