Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Madison? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Madison, Wisconsin, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Madison and other cities like germantown, milwaukee, and oconomowoc
CBD Regulations in Wisconsin: Is CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Madison, WI
Because there are such a vast number various companies, it can often become challenging to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Madison.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.