Looking for high-quality CBD products in Madison? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Madison, Ohio, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Madison and neighboring cities such as deerfield, north-canton, and brunswick
CBD Regulations in Ohio: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Madison, OH
With such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can often become difficult to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s five things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one must consider when buying CBD in Madison.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.