Looking for high-quality CBD in Madison? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Madison, New Jersey, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Madison and other cities like medford, ocean-acres, and maplewood
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Madison, NJ
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Madison or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.