Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Madison? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Madison, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Madison, CT
Because there are so many various options, it can be difficult to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are five crucial things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Madison.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.