Looking for high-quality CBD in Madison? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Madison, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Madison and nearby cities such as killingly, southbury, and shelton
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Madison, CT
With so many different brands, it can often be difficult to choose the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are FIVE things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Madison.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.