Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Lynnwood? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lynnwood, Washington, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Lynnwood and nearby cities such as spanaway, edmonds, and redmond
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Lynnwood, WA
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s several things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Lynnwood.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.