Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Lynn? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lynn, Massachusetts, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Lynn and neighboring cities such as fairhaven, swansea, and longmeadow
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Lynn, MA
With so many different brands to select from, it can often become quite difficult to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Lynn or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.