Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Lyndhurst? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lyndhurst, New Jersey, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Lyndhurst, NJ
With so many various brands to select from, it can become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Lyndhurst.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.