Shopping for top-quality CBD in Lynchburg? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lynchburg, Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Lynchburg and other cities such as culpeper, cave-spring, and linton-hall
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Lynchburg, VA
With such a vast number various companies, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one must consider when buying CBD in Lynchburg or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.