Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Lumberton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lumberton, North Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Lumberton and neighboring cities including goldsboro, carrboro, and huntersville
CBD Regulations in North Carolina: Is Hemp CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Lumberton, NC
With such a vast amount different options, it can become challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are 5 things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Lumberton or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.