Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Lumberton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lumberton, North Carolina, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
North Carolina CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Lumberton, NC
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Lumberton or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.