Looking for high-grade CBD products in Ludlow? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ludlow, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Ludlow, MA
With so many different companies, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you must think about when buying CBD in Ludlow.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.