Looking for premium-quality CBD in Lubbock? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Texas!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lubbock, Texas, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Lubbock and other cities including schertz, new-braunfels, and farmers-branch
CBD Regulations in Texas: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Texas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Lubbock, TX
Because there are such a vast amount various products to choose from, it can become difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you should think about when buying CBD in Lubbock.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.