Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Lower Southampton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lower Southampton, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Lower Southampton and neighboring cities like millcreek, greene, and east-pennsboro
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Lower Southampton, PA
With such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the best product for you, here’s 5 things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Lower Southampton.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.