Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Lower Salford? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lower Salford, Pennsylvania, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Pennsylvania: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Lower Salford, PA
With such a vast number various products to choose from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one must think about when buying CBD in Lower Salford.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.