Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Lower Paxton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lower Paxton, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Lower Paxton, PA
With such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s a variety of things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you must consider when buying CBD in Lower Paxton.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.