Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Lower? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lower, New Jersey, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Lower, NJ
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the right item for you, here are a variety of things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you must think about when buying CBD in Lower or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.