Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lower, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Lower and neighboring cities like paramus, egg-harbor, and elmwood-park
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Lower, NJ
With so many different products to select from, it can often be quite challenging to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Lower or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.