Looking for high-quality CBD Oil in Lower Merion? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lower Merion, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Lower Merion and neighboring cities such as moon, hazleton, and plymouth
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Lower Merion, PA
With such a vast amount different products to select from, it can be difficult to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are FIVE things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Lower Merion.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.