Looking for premium CBD oil products in Lower Merion? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lower Merion, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Lower Merion, PA
With so many various products to select from, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here are five crucial things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Lower Merion.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.