Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Lower Macungie? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lower Macungie, Pennsylvania, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Lower Macungie and other cities like chambersburg, moon, and lower-merion
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Lower Macungie, PA
Because there are so many various companies, it can become quite difficult to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid low-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here are five important things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Lower Macungie.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.