Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Lower Macungie? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lower Macungie, Pennsylvania, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Pennsylvania: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Lower Macungie, PA
With so many various products to select from, it can become difficult to choose the right choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s essential to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Lower Macungie or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.