Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Lowell? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lowell, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Lowell and nearby cities like easthampton, scituate, and worcester
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Lowell, MA
With so many different brands, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s five important things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Lowell or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.