Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Lowell? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lowell, Massachusetts, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Lowell, MA
Because there are such a vast amount various options to select from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Lowell.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.