Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Louisville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Louisville, Kentucky, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Louisville, KY
Because there are so many different companies, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are a variety of things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Louisville or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.