Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Los Angeles? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Los Angeles, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Los Angeles, CA
Because there are so many different brands to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to pick the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the best item for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Los Angeles.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.